Saturday, February 13, 2010

The Winter Blues


This week has been a challenge. With the insane amount of snow that graced the DC metro area with its presence over the past week my entire routine has been screwed up. I was at home for quite a few days as the metro was not functioning, I was working really strange hours at Pizza Hut, and I couldn't really get to the gym. The absolute worst part though was the delay of the delivery of my new Spartan race suit.
This is the time of year that really challenges me. My bike is still in Cleveland, trackdays are getting scheduled, parts are getting bought, but but the reality is that the season is still a few months away. I am trying to push through without getting discouraged, but it is a constant challenge. I just wish it was already April. No snow, open track, and the chance to hang of the side of my gixxer!

No comments:

Post a Comment